Hair Cutterypoor service and professionalism

A

I will think twice before I go to this Hair Cuttery. This was a terrible experience and the customer service was pathetic. My daughter's style was not finished in a professional manner and the stylist did not make an attempt to fix things. Another stylist had to step in and redo part of the hair style because Natasha refused to fix the cornrows. Which, by the way were crooked and the rubber bands for one cornrow had parts of my daughter's hair from another intertwined with it. One would think for $72 (braids $25 (only the front was braided; long hair charge $10; ppt treatment $7.00; shampoo $14; & shp/design set $16 -this was a blow dry and only the back was curled) my daughter would have received a professional style that was complete. Hair Cuttery you really need to get your act together. I will tell everyone about my experience and post this complaint all over the world wide web!

Mariellas79 Sep 13, 2009

I went many times to the Hair Cuttery (located in The Rotunda) near my home in Baltimore, MD with no complaints at all. They weren't that great cutting my hair, but I mean, sometimes it happens, for haircut I rather go to another Hair Cuttery branch (the one in Towson Mall) instead of the one at the Rotunda because I know they do a better job. Today I just went for hair color, but from the beginning everything was a mess. They make me wait for 30', they were talking about my hair with attitude like they didn't want to do simple color in my short, straight, dark brown hair...they were talking like if I wasn't there at all!!! The lady (Brie) who finally decided to do my hair didn't give any suggestion, she just denied to behave like a professional even when her license was hanging on the wall... she should hang on the wall a certificate of the Charm School as well...no manners at all... I felt so disrespectful...it's a shame that these people think that they are doing us a favor when they are offering a service and we are paying for it...

I'm totally disappointed with these people...