Hair Clubunprofessional

M

The Hair Club for men hires unprofessional staff. We went to the Dallas Texas office and like a past review I just read, they will bug you over and over and over on the phone. We had went to an original appointment and met with David which he was nice. After we asked them not to contact us while we were on vacation, they did, numerous times. Then when we showed up for our second appointment, we saw a female, Stacey, that said she wanted to make sure we saw her this time because she thought we were rude when they called us on vacation and we werent open to dicussion. Since she was caddy and rude to us we cancelled my husbands surgery. Since then we have recieved 2 bills including late fees from the finance company. We have an attorney involved with this but Stacey is playing a game about not notifying the finance company of the cancellation. Dont get tied up with this company, they will be nothing but a problem to your life.

• Br
    brenda moton Feb 26, 2014

hay my name is brenda moton and i will ever go to hair club ever i
    payed over 50.000$ for one day ofter i got my hair it came off. i call them and they sayed for 50 more $ that will put if it back i saded for -get-it i need a lawer would some one call me or e-mail me at [email protected] or my # is [protected] THANK YOU BRENDA MOTON in mccormick sc i when to the greenvillie offen

• Sh
    shahram yazdi Dec 21, 2012

Thanks for telling the truth about this conning club and what is really all about...This club did it all to me too. please share your views at least once a month..thanks [email protected]