Haband — Refurbished Pentium Mobile Laptop
I ordered the Pentium Mobile Laptop; Item No. M240-VCD13 for Christmas 2009 it arrived on December 24 just in time for Christmas. I put it all together on Christmas day and for the 90 days it was guaranteed it did fairly well. In April it started having problems of all sorts and it would shut down during use at will. The last week of April it got even worse. When you turn it on sometimes it would turn on and sometimes it wouldn't at all. Now it just turns on but will not stay on at all and within a few seconds it turns itself back off and the screen never comes to life.
Is this any way to handle customers faith that they are buying a quality product from a reputable company and when they spend this kind of money the product should last at least long enough to reach a year old.
I feel this is a rip off. I have talked with a couple of technicians and described the problems with it and they say it will take 350.00 or more to fix it and that is more than the 307.98 I gave for it.
I hope this will prevent anyone else from getting their hopes up with what seems like and incredible deal only to find out shortly after the 90 day warranty expires. I know I am very disheartened with Haband and their refurbished products.
More Haband Complaints & Reviews
- Haband Perks - Monthly charge without knowledge
- Haband - No order received
- Haband - scam
- Haband - Spam and More!
- Haband - Poor customer service, shipping headaches
- Haband Company - Orders red flagged
- Haband - Back orders scince Nov 2010
- Haband Home - men's slacks/returned
- Haband - Customer service/refunds
- Haband / Bluestem Brands - I keep receiving the wrong item packaged in the bag identifying what I really ordered