H2G Scalp Expert β€” exfoliating treatment

Q

I went to H2G scalp expert uptown damansara a week ago after I was claim to win free apple stem treatment & free kit form line.
They were keep calling me few time reminding me about my appointment. At first I think they just want to finish off their business with customers earlier so they don't hutang to any customer Dah.. ( see how bersangka baik I am) but I should already detect by this time this is not good.. Knp nk baik sgt dgn customers yg dtg free maa... Kan Kan??
I do have problem with dandruff and hair fall that's why I'm excited to have a look and try.
Honestly I really looking forward for the consultation time.
During the consultation, they keep asking me if I'm really a full time student. And when I say yes they change the consultant and instead call the manager to assist me.
The manager is bit rude and using some words that hurt my feeling.
Telling me my scalp is so bad lah, igt Ada kutu lah, I pun takut Tgk your hair.. Which I think she should not say that to me. Very badass attitude.
She ask me to change from the apple stem treatment to exfoliating treatment which cost for about rm498 and since the apple stem cell tereatment is only about rm298 so I just need to top up another rm200.
She really force me to go for the treatment with all those hurts words that makes me finally and stupidly say yes for that.
During the treatment we chit chat a bit so I know she was working with miracle hair expert before.
Earlier after I was force to pay the treatment and hearing her bad words I Dah already feel bad and Tak sedap hati.
Then while waiting for my hair to be perm I check back my phone and find out the treatment price is actually rm 325.
This is not good. Baru terfikir why on earth I don't ask to see the price list and the treatment menu.
So i then start googling and find out about miracle hair expert review which is most of them is actually scammers.. Google about h2g but not so much review about them, but since I don't even see anything talking about exfoliating treatment I already lose my faith.
After the treatment end and just like already expected, she convince me to sign up session with them with so incredibly expensive price despite knowing my situation as full time student.
I reject all the plan and just went back with empty end.
The free kit??
They told me that I hv to come next time to take that kit because it not arrive yet.
After hearing that I wonder why they bother call the coustomer to come if the know they don't have the kit. Bukan semua senang nk dtg. So I just at the end sign up agreement to just not taking the kit. Tak payah lah. I know coming for the next time only cause me to hear another paksaan to sign up the package which I won't..

It already past few days Tapi because I am so angry with them and I don't want anyone else feel what I feel so I just search for the place to share my own experience.
Google and find out they currently have promotion at grupon, try to find the way to tell the other buyers not to be tertipu just like me but unfortunately can't find the way to write review there.. Hopefully someone do Google and find my entry before they even buy the voucher..

jonbbbbbbkkkkkkk Jun 01, 2016

Please do not be a cheapskate and ask for free stuff all the time.

• Na
    Nadya Arabi Jan 15, 2017

fuhh ...nasib baik review dulu pasal dorang nie, saya pon dpt free ...yg bagi free2 mmg jenis sales yg suke paksa org and kurang ajar ...

• Ku
    Kuigy Jun 27, 2018

I also facing the same situation...free hair growth treatment offered..but after scanning my scalp they asked to do scrubbing first which cost RM3++.++ before they can do 'free' hair growth treatment ..despite of that..with the pressure (I'm alone & there are so many of them looking at me forcing me to decide immediately) ...I've been so stupid to accept their package of RM7k..after 8 times treatment...my hair still the same..no improvement, more problems occurred..itchiness, demodex mites and pimples on my scalp..even though the hair fall has reduced but the price is actually unreasonable... maybe I will further my dissatisfaction to the Tribunal for Consumer Claims Malaysia.

• Ro
    Rohan Vanita Shetty Jan 07, 2019

Yes it’s a complete scam and money making racket by H2g...every time my package got expired they come up with something or the other hair problems so that they keep on selling their products and treatments..they target customers I went to Midvalley mall H2g..Never go to them again as they cheated and looted so much money from me..

• Ca
    Candace1123 Apr 10, 2019

good sv

• Ca
    Candace1123 Apr 10, 2019

good sv midvalley h2g
    very nice

Chow Mun Choong Apr 10, 2019

consultant very professional and caring πŸ‘ πŸ‘

• Ya
    Yap Choh Seong Apr 10, 2019

I absolutely would recommend h2g. They are honest and professional. After few treatments I can see the result. My hair grow and I feel more confident. Thank to Angel Leng for her professional advice

• Ed
    Edmund Seo Apr 10, 2019

Consultant was very nice. She explained everything about the treatment in detail and also gave good tips. No hard selling either. Highly recommended. Thanks to Angel Leong πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Red Devilz Apr 10, 2019

H2G mv did a great job to my scalp ... worth to try ... staff r well trained by manager ... very friendly environment ... would highly recommend this ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Ed
    Edmund Seo Apr 10, 2019

Consultant was very nice. She explain everything about treatment in detail and also give good tips. No hard selling either. Highly recommended. Thanks to Angel Leong πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Red Devilz Apr 10, 2019

H2G MV did a great job to my scalp ... worth to try ... staff r well trained by manager ... very friendly environment ...would highly recommend this ...

Red Devilz Apr 10, 2019

awesome experience, gorgeous staff, great effect on my therapy, affordable package.

Thx H2G

• Do
    DoGGz DoGGz Apr 10, 2019

professional treatments. effective results.

• We
    Wesley Cheah Apr 10, 2019

h2g mv provides great n caring therapy. awesome manager. keep it up

Andrew Cheah Apr 10, 2019

did a great job to my scalp ... worth to try ... well trained staff from gorgeous manager ... very friendly environment ... highly recommended ...

• Tk
    TK Tan Apr 10, 2019

Consultant was friendly and professional. There was no pressure to sign up for package or immediate purchase. A very comfortable environment and cheerful staff. Highly recommended. Thanks Angel Leong

• Pt
    PT Chow Apr 10, 2019

Very professional and good service. No pressure when sign package. Nice and comfortable environment. Manager Angel is friendly. Answer every question

Andrew Cheah Apr 10, 2019

did a great job to my scalp ... worth trying ... well trained staff by gorgeous manager aka Angel Leong ... very friendly environment ... highly recommended ...

thanks H2G mid valley

• Ti
    Tinky Chow Apr 14, 2019

midvalley outlet candice very good services and good result

• Co
    ConnieNg Apr 14, 2019

My consultant Candice did a good job. Good service and I satisfied with my result after done my 6 month treatment at midvalley outlet. Thank you my consultant candice take care of me. Highly recommend.

• Le
    lee hoi yee Apr 17, 2019

My dandruff has been bothering me for 3 years, until I met h2g, about 2 months is already good, very good results,

• Po
    Pooi Yan Apr 18, 2019

Good service

• Cp
    Cpn Pohni Apr 21, 2019

Had a great experience in H2G midvalley branch.
    Kudos to the consultant, Zoeys. Good service and solve client's problem professionally.
    Highly recommend.

• Is
    isc8 May 02, 2019

There are 15 comments praising the company on the same date of 10th April 2019.
    Some of them are even repeating.
    Think that they invest more in marketing than really taking care of the customers.
    I am a long time customer but have been very suspicious of the way all this beauty centres operate.

Angie seah Jan 20, 2020

@isc8 Good observation. Those are perhaps fake comments by morrons from h2g itself

• Na
    Nazhatul Amira Feb 07, 2020

I went for treatment and ill end up paying RM 400 instead of RM 38 as promo and they not even finish doing my treatment. highly not recommended, the consultant very rude, i only end up having my hair wash & blow and they put i dont know detox treatment which is I dont think cost like RM 400.
    such a scammer She wont even let me go back because there is towel on my head. Location : Midvalley,