H & M — bad service
To whom it may concern:
I am writing to complain about the worse customer service I got in one of H&M stores. It is located at Concord Mall, Wilmington, Delaware.
The name of the cashier is Malik. I went yesterday to return some clothes. He made wait until he hanged up all the clothes. When he started putting the security things I asked him to do that later because I was in a rush, his answer was: "When you came to buy these clothes they were hanged and secured, and I've gotta leave them the same way. If you want I unhanged the clothes and you come back later." -His coworkers were laughing at his attitude towards me-. I told him I am already here, and I guess I have to wait until you do whatever you want. When he finished and I said to him thank you, he even did not say your welcome, or bye. He just was the most unprofessional person I have ever seen.
I have never had to wait anywhere for a cashier to do this.
The store was not packed, so he could have done that later, and I was a customer asking him a favor, please do that later!!
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
More H & M Complaints & Reviews
- H&M - poor customer service
- H&M - sold me a damaged item with no inside tag and won't let me return it
- H&M - bad customer service
- H&M - terrible customer service
- H&M - very poor customer service
- H&M - false advertising to hype designer launches
- H&M - really angry customer
- H&M - customer service
- H&M - absolutely zero customer service!!!
- H&M Willow Grove - rude/lazy workers