Gymboreerefused to refund

K

Bought two items from www.gymboree.com and decided to return them. When I called they said that I need to contact their customer service team and gave me another phone number. I followed the instructions and called. The person on the phone kept telling me that refund was not possible and offered me a replacement. I said that I'm not interested in doing business with them any longer and demanded my money and they refused again. Then I told that I need to speak with their manager and they said that manager was not able and that he did not have so much free time to waste it on speaking with customers. I'm very disappointed with Gymboree and will never buy anything from them again!