Gwynnie BeeStole my money!

R

I ordered some clothes from Gwynnie Bee in the past. Things I received were horrible, quality was way off, so I returned everything and got my money back. Six months later I received a call from my credit card company saying my card was charged! I checked my bank statement and saw that they took $180 from me! I tried to call them numerous times, and of course there was no answer. Only once someone picked up the phone, but I was immediately put on hold for 50 minutes! Run away from these scammers! I want my money back!