Guardian Of EdenFraudulent practices

J Review updated:

I ordered a pound of powdered boric acid. When I received it, I noticed the bottle was smaller than a 12 oz container I had purchased at a pharmacy. So I weighed it on a postal scale and found it only weighed 14 oz including the heavy plastic container. I sent two inquiries by e-mail and received no response after a period of weeks.

• Fi
    Fiona Peden Oct 02, 2020

The Web Site is awful, but who cares? There products have always worked consistently and are affordable... I highly recommend them and their products. Used the Jutrisn, 35% Food Grade H2O2, trace minerals, and the vitamins... and the Collidal Silver... all worked as promised & were delivered well packaged. AAA+

• Az
    Azmyth Kaminski Mar 15, 2020

We've been using GOE's Colloidal Silver for a few months now in our products & can only say great things about them, their product & their service. We've always received all of our orders on time & have always received exactly what we ordered. Besides that, we have the tests to confirm that their silver blasts the crap out of unwanted bacteria. It is very powerful stuff & also helps act as a natural preservative in our formulas. WE LOVE IT! Our company Everyday Natural Products will continue to order from them.

Thank you GOE!
    Azmyth

• Du
    Durango, Co Sep 21, 2019

I have never ordered this product but did get to benefit from a friend who uses it in her hot tub. After one 20-30 minute soak a small wart near my eye fell off after more than a decade of driving me crazy. I am going to order a bottle!!! 9-21-19

• Th
    Thetruthspeaks18 Jan 25, 2018

I placed an order and received it 2 days late. Ok nice I received it. It wasn't what I ordered and was in plastic bottles versus glass bottles states on website. Not only that but the 35% food grade peroxide was diluted with water. Highly dissatisfied. Filed a case through PayPal for a refund.

• Do
    Dona Taylor Jun 09, 2017

I ordered 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide I did receive it in a reasonable length of time, but, it was not 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.
    I called the Customer Service Number and got a live Person, "Yel" was the Name given to Me. Yel told Me they do not want the product returned
    and Her Supervisor would call Me the next Day, March 30, 2017, I have not received a call yet and they answer the phone saying "Customer Service".
    Why do they not identify the name of the Company You are calling? The answer is because they have at least one other Company "Pure Health Discounts" that use this Customer Service Phone Number. It is now June 2017 I have not spoken to a live Person again nor have I received a
    return phone call nor have I gotten a refund. Now My Credit Card Company tells Me it has been over 60 Days so they cannot do anything for Me.
    I even left a Message telling them I was going to report them for fraud still no call back. This company is just Dishonest and Customer satisfaction is not a top priority.

• Ta
    TamiJo Feb 13, 2017

I received my first order last week, with no problems. Triple bagged with tons of bubble wrap within the box. I've only been using for a few days, but I'm definitely going to order from them again!

• Ri
    Rick Ansell Jan 18, 2017

I have ordered three times from this company and they have delivered exactly what I ordered. High quality hydrogen peroxide and colloidal silver and the highest quality eyedropper bottles . That's exactly what I wanted and that's exactly what I got . I am very skeptical of the negative comments here .

• Le
    lersery Jul 30, 2016

I have been purchasing H202 and body purification plus other things from this company for 10 years plus. Any problems that arose, i.e. FEDEX delivered to wrong address and a bottle of Jutrian H202 spilled, were all solved quickly and courteously. The quality of the H202 is unmatched as I have ordered from other companies and received inferior H202 so back to GOE I came.

Jodiblnde Jan 31, 2015

I have been ordering from GOE for several years. I order at least 8 gallons, each gallon has 2 plastic bags to safeguard it during shipment. One bag is heavy grade plastic & is vacuumed sealed the other with a twisty. Then it is in heavy duty cardboard box with bubble wrap if any space needs filled. So packaging in my opinion is very good. My first order with them was damaged during shipping. So only half my order was delivered. I called and they said it would be shipped the next day, and it was. It arrived quickly and without any issues. That was of no fault of GOE, and they were top notch at handling my replacements. I have always had good service when I have called with any question. If you are looking at reviews before ordering, I hope this helps, also a big plus for GOE they offer Paypal. Gaurdian of Eden is A+++ in my book. Jeannine in Georgia

• Cm
    C.M.P. Jan 15, 2015

I have been using GOE since 2009 for differant applications and it solves many problems A little comon sense goes a long way.READ UP!!

• Ga
    Gaylyn512 Jan 04, 2014

I ordered a gallon of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide from this company back in November 2013 for the first time. It was double bagged, and the container had a tiny crack in the bottom. About 1/2 of the contents were outside the container in the inside bag. I thought the bottle had leaked during shipment...so I removed the bottle and got a funnel out to pour the contents of the bag back into the bottle. I did not recognize that the contents of my bottle were going down the sink at roughly the same rate as I was pouring it back into the bottle until it was too late. I had to QUICKLY find another bottle to pour what was left into it. I was a little discouraged !! I contacted the company, and they sent me a new gallon within days. They made a customer out of me that day. I was VERY happy with their response...I don't expect an immediate response...but I do expect a response within a reasonable time frame. I got that. I just ordered their 4 gallon special. It's due to come in any day now. I'm extremely happy with the results of using their product.

• Li
    livstabler Nov 29, 2013

I've always had positive experiences with this company and have been ordering gallons of h2o2 for many years.

• Ro
    Roy House May 05, 2013

I just got my gallon order of H202 35% food grade. The heavy duty gallon jug was securely packaged. It came quickly by UPS. There were usage instructions enclosed along with a complimentary 4 oz. package of Dead Sea Salt. Service and product could not have been better and the price was the best I could find. I ordered on recommendation of a trusted friend, and if it were not for that the out of date website would have probably discouraged me from buying. I am glad I did order from GOE.

andban Mar 07, 2013

I've been buying from them for years and have never had any problems with their service..

• Lo
    Lorraine Lee Nov 30, 2012

i cant seem to get into your site some one else dont see your logo on what i am used to on this site

• Ny
    NYLAURA Feb 07, 2012

I have also placed an order with this company along with a friend of mine. Neither of is has had any problems with them.. I know there are times when every company gets it wrong, but I am a VERY particular about service, I have not had any problems with this company.

• Pa
    pamike Dec 09, 2011

Thank you GOE Just receive my order as you said, No problem, And great packaging

• Sj
    s. jacobs Jun 05, 2011

i personally like the products i have ordered the 35%food grade hydorgen peroxide with no problems ..i use it in my pool ..i am satisfied with the results ..the procuct has always arrived safely ...they always what i would call SUPER package it ...it is package extremly well ...double taped ...double heavy duty plastic bags ..extra heavy duty cardboard box ...i have called the comapany 50 gillion times and never had them cuss or hang up ...always friendly and helpful ...i am very pleased ..will continue to use them

• Wi
    Winner JKS Nov 26, 2010

I have used the H2O2 from GOE and have nothing but good to say about the product. I purchased some of the Dead Sea salt, and it had a different smell about it, and I sent an email to them about the smell, and recieved an immiadite responce back, and they did not question about the smell, but only to get my shipping info to replace the shipment.

I will continue to use GOE products, no matter what others have to whine about!!!

• It
    [email protected] Oct 28, 2010

I have purchased several of their products over the past couple of years and have NEVER encountered a problem. My online purchase has been smooth, and the prompt delivery and the efficacy of their products I am still enjoying to this day. I could pick at their web presentation or spelling errors, but honesty and viability are higher on the list. So far, this company delivers for me and I am getting ready to order again.

• As
    ASpecialPower Aug 27, 2010

I have purchased from Guardian of Eden and they were quick ship, very professional and high quality. Correct, store in cold dark place, such as basement or refrigerator. I am going to order from them again.

• Mo
    Morrister Jun 22, 2010

I like this company very much and am well pleased with their service. I only order my H2O2 from them. I could care less how their site looks especially since their products are so great and the cost cannot beat the prices.

• St
    Starfire-2010 Apr 17, 2010

I ordered a quart of Guardian of Eden's 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide on April 6, and FedEx indicated that the paperwork was incorrect, and it was returned to Guardian of Eden. The next FedEx email indicated a new delivery date on April 15, 2010, and it came and went as well. Today, April 16, 2010, I sent an email to Guardian of Eden, including copies of the FedEx emails. One of their staff wrote back to me, informing me that they had to pay for shipping fees twice, and said they are refunding my money. I bought from them in good faith, providing them with an accurate delivery address (my home), and in a timely manner.When problems like this arise, the company should be the one who bites the bullet, NOT the customer. This is the type of problem most businesses have happen, now and then. It goes with being in busness. The problem was created by someone else, not me! I don't want my money back, I want the product I ordered. They do seem to have the lowest prices, and it irritates me that they are causing me to purchase it elsewhere. I spent several hours online trying to find another supplier who has comparable prices, but could not find any. I'm thinking about filing a dispute with VISA, because I did not get what I had ordered, and now I'll probably have to pay much more to buy the product from another supplier.

• Ke
    KellyBear7 Mar 22, 2010

Really, who cares about the aesthetics of the website?? In order for it to be perfect & beautiful to those who feel the need to complain about it now - A QUALIFIED PERSON MUST BE PAID to fix it - meaning higher cost to the customer. Instead of whining about the website, I am grateful for the high quality products they offer & the reduced price. Don't you people have anything else to whine about??

This company sells high quality H2O2 and other great products at a REASONABLE COST.

• Pe
    PeggyD Mar 21, 2010

I highly recommend this company - its dedication to health and wellness is unbelievable. I have ordered many times from them since 2004 and have never had a problem with a shipment and have always had my emails returned and been given great service by phone. Every product that I have purchased is the best you can buy on the market, at a great price also, I might add.

• To
    toneyb Oct 30, 2009

I ordered product but did not receive my order within the MAXIMUM 10 days that is promised on the site. Tracking information showed that it was not sent out for 9 days after I paid for it using PayPal (read: instant and guaranteed payment). I was more than a little uneasy about placing the order to begin with because the site is soooooooo poorly put together and almost impossible to read because of the random changing of fonts, thoughts, and flow of information. Frankly, I might have been willing to wait a week longer for my order to arrive but not living up to your claims on delivery does nothing to instill a feeling of confidence. The combination of the shoddy website and the failure to meet shipment expectations (set by the seller), seriously compromised this transaction. I placed a request for refund with the seller through PayPay and will refuse the shipment if, in fact, an attempt to deliver it is made.

• Mr
    mrdillen Sep 28, 2009

Completely disagree with the complainant. I have ordered H2O2 from this company for years and have been VERY satisfied with their product. No, I am not an employee and am not associated with this company at all, excepting, of course, my simple association with them as a very satisfied customer.

• Ya
    yardmandave Sep 20, 2009

I recently purchased a gallon of h2o2 from this website. I am happy with the purchase. I would never have bought from this website if they did not have Paypal as a means of payment as I use a debit card and have very little recourse from the card company or bank. Paypal ensures that you have a means of recovering your monies if you have been wronged. The very fact that they have Paypal to me means that they are a reputable site.

• Ke
    KellyBear7 Sep 17, 2009

I have purchased gallons of h202 from Guardian of Eden over the past 2 years. Once the package was stolen from my doorstep & DON personally saw to it that was replaced - free of charge. It is a small company that sells a large volume of high quality H2O2 to customers all over the US, so I think people get too easily discouraged by not getting an immediate RETURN email or phone call. When I spoke to Don on the phone he apologized and said he gets HUNDREDS of emails everyday so it is difficult to attend to everyone IMMEDIATELY.

I can testify to excellent customer service with them & have always been completely satisfied with every purchase. I also enjoy their sea salts, which I mix into my H2O2 baths.

• Da
    Dave999 Sep 03, 2009

On GOE's plus side, I can say that "Don" (dfwx22 at gmail.com) responded quickly to a question about his company's reputation.

On the other hand, his email was unfriendly and defensive, while subtly suggesting I should go to hell (not in those words). His defense was arguing that all the complaints are from his competitors.

I certainly would never purchase from a who clearly doesn't think his customers are important enough to engage in a dialogue. (In addition, his website really sucks - I mean, come on - what legit site uses at least 6 different font sizes and 5 different colors all mashed together in one long page?)

As to their product, I can't say. I've never tried it and never will.

Wish I could recommend an alternative, but this stuff seems to be REALLY hard to find - at least from anyone reputable!

• Ms
    msmsm Aug 31, 2009

I am considering a purchase from this business, and after reading these complaints I am a little wary. But then I thought, maybe these complaints have arisen from a scam website posing as Guardian of Eden. Considering there are only 2 complaints, and an equal number of praises, this would seem to be a possibility. If they were responsible for such horrible customer service, why are there not MORE complaints during 11 years of operation?

Another possibility I am considering is that the drug companies will lose a great amount of revenue if the word gets out about the natural options this company provides. So maybe a competitor is responsible for these posts.

I any case, only 2 complaints in 11 years has to be an excellent record, so I am going to risk it. It will be worth it to improve my general health.

Mary47 Jul 28, 2009

I placed an order with Guardian of Eden recently and was happy with their service.

• Ms
    Ms Scirrocco Jul 24, 2009

I have purchased the food grade H2O2 in quantity from these folks a few times and I always received my order quickly and the package was very secure. No problems. I highly recommend them!

• Gu
    Guardian of Eden Victim Jul 21, 2009

I purchased a gallon of food grade H202 in April of last year, it arrived in Dec, and had leaked out about half the contents. I called several times and was told I needed to talk to the owner, the person I was talking to could do nothing. I called back 4 more times. The owner never answered or returned my calls. I was ripped off! The product was never replaced or refunded. I had to do a charge back on my credit card. This place is a fraud, the owner a scammer and rip off artist.