Menu

P
Author of the complaint
1:20 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After reading several complaints regarding Guardian of Eden, I wanted to comment that I've been using this company for the purchase of 35% food grade h2o2 for the last couple of years and have received excellent service from them. The product(s) have always been packaged well with no leakage problems and they have always arrived within the expected delivery date. Thank you Guardian of Eden for providing a great product with great service!

More Guardian Of Eden complaints & reviews

Guardian Of Eden - Fraudulent practices
Guardian Of Eden - selling bad H2O2/illegal activity
Guardian Of Eden - Harassment
3 comments
D
Jul 19, 2018 10:46 am EDT

I have been buying 35% H2O2 in bulk for around five years. I am consistently happy with the product, the packaging and my interaction with Guardian of Eden.

B
May 27, 2016 8:47 am EDT

I have the same service, some people want to blame there problems on some one else

K
Jun 08, 2011 6:22 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been purchasing the 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide AND the hyaluronic acid tablets and noticed that my knees no longer ache. Guardian of Eden has GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS that work for me! packaged well, no leakage, instructions included, good info. I purchased based on Kevin Trudeau's recommendation!