Guardian Of Eden35% h2o2 and service

P

After reading several complaints regarding Guardian of Eden, I wanted to comment that I've been using this company for the purchase of 35% food grade h2o2 for the last couple of years and have received excellent service from them. The product(s) have always been packaged well with no leakage problems and they have always arrived within the expected delivery date. Thank you Guardian of Eden for providing a great product with great service!

• Dm
    dmtj Jul 19, 2018

I have been buying 35% H2O2 in bulk for around five years. I am consistently happy with the product, the packaging and my interaction with Guardian of Eden.

• Bi
    Bill Wilds May 27, 2016

I have the same service, some people want to blame there problems on some one else

• Ks
    ksdancer Jun 08, 2011

I have been purchasing the 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide AND the hyaluronic acid tablets and noticed that my knees no longer ache. Guardian of Eden has GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS that work for me! packaged well, no leakage, instructions included, good info. I purchased based on Kevin Trudeau's recommendation!