Group SJRclarify

I am Suresh, heading the sales team in SJR Enterprises. Based on your comments, I would like to clarify all points to you to avoid further false comments about our project and our company.
A. Approvals from BBMP.
The title of the property is absolutely very clear and we have obtained all necessary approvals from the concern statuary. This can be verified by you at any point of time.
B. Change in Area.
Since few customers were waiting for block the units before approval, we have started to promote this property as soft launch from last year Oct onwards. We had never gone for aggressive marketing for this property; it got promoted by our existing customer and well wishers of us by word of mouth.
During the booking time, all of these customers were aware the plans are not finalize at that time and communicated by us that it will change due to BBMP conditions.
When ever the plan got changed, which was informed and clarified to all the booked customers and we have changed booking forms respectively.
These changes were informed and agreed by customers and they had gone ahead with us.
C. Clauses in Agreements.
This agreement is standard, which we are following from the first project. These clauses are very common and we can clarify if necessary.
D. Carpet Area
The carpet area ratio is around 72 % to 75 %, since we are selling super build area, we can not put carpet area in the agreement.
We are mentioning in detail of build up area, common area and super build area in the sale deed.
E. Behavior of sales person.
I convey me sincere apology for if my team member spoke very rude to you.
I would like to request all the prospect buyers, kindly do not go with these comments,
I am here to clarify all your doubts and also you can reach me @ [protected].