GrooveBookfive pictures were damaged or perversely marked

N Jan 18, 2019

I received my first GrooveBook and found five pictures were damaged or perversely marked. I received the book 1/17/19 and the reference number [protected]. Two of the pictures have colored blotches, one yellow one magenta. Three others have scratches, one which is right across a face. I feel like these pictures should be replaced somehow. I really do not know what the solution is, but I do recommend a good cleaning of the printer equipment or better quality control.