Great Fun Membershipshoppers discount scam through smart bargains

R Review updated:

on September 2, 2008 supposedly I signed up for this through Smart Bsrgains - I never used it and am being charged by them $14+ a month

I repeatedly ask my credit card company to help - to no avail, have writted to th eocmpany to tell them to cancel what I do not recognize as a membershop and to refund all of the money, to no avail and have just sent them another letter.

Money stolen by them ...over $200.

Please help

Rosemarie diLorenzo [protected]@gmail, com

joojaihong Oct 26, 2009

I did not ask their membership. but they charged to my credit card account.

• Ve
    Veronica Ramirez Oct 27, 2009

The charge of 12.99 was put on my company's Corperate credit card. I have never even heard of your company. This needs to be removed immediately!!!

• Be
    Benjamin Elliott Oct 25, 2010

435178 TLG GREATFN77548132OCT [protected] * CT
    This 14.99 and five past monthly charges were not authorized by me and have tapped into my bank account somehow. They told me to fax complaint to a number and I would get a response in 4-6 weeks. Very upset

Jackie Martinez Jun 13, 2012

i do not want this membership, do not know how I got, it did not ask for it,
    please remove my name from all of your records.
    thanks
    Jackie

• Do
    Donna Faucette Dec 17, 2018

I cancelled this membership today and I do not remember signing up for it. I can't believe how easy it was for them to get me to use this. I just don't remember joining. Whatever you do look at everything before you click. They got $32 from me and I am disabled and could not afford this.