Tlg Trvladyfalse charge

Have just receivd my bank statement and discovered the same charge from tlg*trvlady also. Have no idea what it is? Help. I will go to my bank to see if they can help me out.

• Id
    ID Vic Sep 28, 2012

Travers Advantage Identity Theft. Information sold on the black market numerous times to generate a new stream of income. Operator wants date of birth information to generate a profile and use info to get
    your credit history from the credit reporting agencies. Very dangerous. Operators use the broken record tactic and won't hang up despite numerous no, no, no. You have to hang up on them to save your savings.
    E mail address flooded with fishing attacks to get bank account information. I put fraud alerts on accounts and security freezes with all three agencies and still can't sleep at night while under attack with this fraud.
    Help.

• Kj
    Kj from Wisconsin Mar 02, 2011

Before Christmas my daughter and I traveled to Texas. I booked a car rental with Budget. They gave this deal for a dollar, that I would receive a package with coupons for hotels, $40.00 gas, etc... I never received the package plus I CANCELLED my subscription with Travelers Advangage, way before the 30 days was up. When I called to cancel my subscription, the guy just argued with me the whole time. I thought it was settled, but Travelers Advantage just kept taking money out of my checking account. I see that there are many complaints against this company!