Grammarly — annual subscription refund/overcharged
I signed up for Grammarly thinking that it was for $11.66 monthly charges, but I was charged $139.95.
I feel deceived and violated by Grammarly because it was advertised that there would be monthly charges, not the whole year in advance. I was not even notified about the confirmation of the payment when I made the purchase. After a few hours had passed I looked at my account and saw that $139.95 was subtracted from
my account and I immediately notified the company about my authorization for $11.99 monthly charge, and NOT the $139.95.
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- [Resolved] Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - complaint
- [Resolved] Grammarly - annual subscription 
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription
- Grammarly - complain