Grabcar Malaysiagrabcar plus, justgrab, 6-seater and my destination

S Mar 23, 2018

I have to receive message from Grab about my grabcar plus service has been remove from my account. As my own experience for Accepts min 80% of Grab Car Plus booking is impossible to get it. because for Grab Car Plus passenger is not more than 10% per day and passenger is more smart select JustGrab they will be enjoy to get Grabcar Plus or 6-seater Car for them. so is very unfair and to treat our drivers.
If I using GrabCar Plus service waiting for order the order will surely get all JustGrab order how can I to cancel the order. Same like Using 6- Seater service olso is the same problem is effect my ratings and acceptance %.
For this My Destination function should be open the all location not lock it and control us to set our destination. Please look into for this matter.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices