Goods To ShareTerrible online store and service ever!!

A Dec 11, 2018

On 29/9, I bought something from this online store. Before purchasing the item, customer service was helpful and respond promptly using Messenger.
After paying, the response became very slow. On their website, it says very clearly that tracking number will be given to customers once product has been sent. But I had to ask a few times in order for them to provide me with the number.

On 11/10, the item arrived. But I found out it was faulty. So i wrote to seller, but no response. I even emailed the email address ([protected]@goodstoshare.com) provided on the website. I also wrote an enquire here (https://goodstoshare.com/pages/contact-us-1) on their page, but no one replied.

So on 17/10, finally seller responded. This is what she wrote:-
Please send the machine and box in original condition back to dis address
Name Ah wan
Address: abx Ipoh 30250
Contact : [protected]
Remark self collection

Those infor. above do not exist. The contact no. is not in service. But I still sent it there.

on 19/10, the item actually arrived at ABX, but the staff there did not accept the parcel cause they don't provide such service anymore for this online store. So the parcel was then returned to me. I had to pay for the delivery fees !! Seller did not respond until...

On 25/10, seller finally asked to send to this address:
Name Xs dropship
Address: Pos Laju Ipoh 31650 perak malaysia
Contact : [protected]
Remark self collection

Again, seller gave a phone number that is not in service. This time, seller promised to return the 2 delivery fees to me and would insert the money in the parcel. Btw, I had to pay 2 delivery fees. The parcel then arrived safely on 29/10. Seller took it and didn't get back to me. It took so long for checking. I kept messaging seller, but of no response.

On 12 Nov, the new parcel arrived without informing me. When opened, no delivery fees/ money inserted inside. Seller has been very very bad in service. This is the far most terrible experience.
DO NOT BUY anything from here !!

• Pe
    Pei Shan Xie Dec 26, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope the final item you receive is at least in working condition!
    What did u bought from them? You may email me to share with me! [email protected]

• Ki
    KIKI5420 Aug 09, 2019

Oh my god, on 6/8 i also bought two products on their website(seven7 break slimming, fitness shaper). Total amount 297.35, i don't know if this business service attitude is so bad. On 7/8 i also email them and they asked for the tracking number. I sent several emails, they provided a message can't be sent at all ([email protected]) until one email replies ([email protected]) saying "Hi it takes up to 6 working days to process your order", then I won't pursue it. I just wondered if the website would be a scam, so I searched on google, but found a post saying scam alert, written to acc De Beauty Secrets, damn scared me. Then their background is exactly the same as their purchase URL. I don’t know what to do. Although it’s only 4 days, I hope to solve it as soon as possible. I don’t know if I can ask for a refund like a bank, worry about six days or after ten days, there is no good news. After all, online search is a fraudulent business. Now I am particularly worried and don’t know what to do!

• Gr
    Grace 0713 Sep 13, 2019

@KIKI5420 Did you receive ur order?

• Gr
    Grace 0713 Sep 13, 2019

@Grace 0713 I had place an order on 30 Aug 2019. Until now they did not send me my order

• Ie
    iex_me Oct 22, 2019

@KIKI5420 Oh no, i have just placed my order for the same items 5 days ago. got their link though facebook and just noticed that they have removed the advertisment. Now not able to get any response from the seller. Did you receive your order? is it a scam?

Irene Low Jun 18, 2020

@iex_me I believe is a scam! I was also linked through FB n purchased 2 facial massager on 04 Jun 2020... yesterday then just received n was spolited! I paid RM414.80 for 2 spolit plus looks like toy goods- its damn light doesn't looks like as claimed at e website that was from Taiwan.. email them for refund but no response... shall we made police report individually against this company?

• Lo
    Lorna Ting Jun 22, 2020

@iex_me Oh no.. Me too.
    I have purchased a facial massager since 13th of may and theres no news until now.
    It costs rm198.5. No email being sent to me. Its definitely a scam
    Goodstoshare. Guys pls report this scammer

• Ki
    KIKI5420 Aug 09, 2019

Does anyone know that the goodstoshare website is scam?

Irene Low Jun 18, 2020

@KIKI5420 I believe is a scam too... I received 2 spolit facial massager... email them but no response... shall we made police report individually against this company?

• Re
    renee lbkl Sep 25, 2019

I received my parcel today and i want the seller to proof for me that the device is made in Korea otherwise i would like to call for a refund, however there is no proof being send to me and the seller has no response at all.

• Fa
    Fannyy Dec 30, 2019

Poor company! I paid money for fitness sharper and gel on 18/10 Via online; but until now(30/12) never received slimming gel; no answer via Whatapp phone and e mail

• Ev
    Evelyn choo Feb 11, 2020

Lucky I receive my product in 5 days after I purchase, was panic when I see this initially

• Iv
    Ivy Sia Apr 07, 2020

i start worry my product too, on 30 March i order, it takes 5 days business day to proceess, i request tracking number until today but i still unable to get tracking number and i wish to cancel order also unable because she said is processed. what can i do except waiting?

Annie Liew Jun 16, 2020

@Ivy Sia hi, Just Waiting long long time and asked the seller many times.
    but don't happy when received the parcel because the product made in China but seller said made in Taiwan before i make payment.

Irene Low Jun 18, 2020

@Annie Liew @Annie Liew I totally agreed with you. I received my items was extremely shocked and disappointed! I buy online stuff for many years this is really the worst online store goods I received! It was faulty n was extremely light weight look exactly like toys! I paid RM414.80 for 2 of the Ilumina RF BEAUTIFYING MACHINE but they declared in the shipping slip as STATIONERY and the cost was SGD $30! seriously felt cheated! I had contact their customer service if no refund made I will file for police report!

• Dl
    DLst Jun 29, 2020

@Ivy Sia Hey Ivy! have you received your product?

Irene Low Jun 18, 2020

This is my picture of goods, amount I paid & delivery slip...

Delivery slip indicated as Stationery value at SGD $30

Irene Low Jun 18, 2020

Hi all of the person above... if anyone want to file for police records against the goodstoshare.com please contact me... thanks!

• Lo
    Lorna Ting Jun 22, 2020

@Irene Low Yes pls.

• Dl
    DL2410 Jul 11, 2020

Just received mine today. Totally a scam.