The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Good Sam Extended Service Plan — Claim Denial
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a continued service plan from Beaudry RV when I purched a motorhome. I have now had the motor home about 2 years. On a trip out this summer, I had three items fail that should have been covered under the plan. I called after the repairs were completed because the dealer had failed t include the exclusions page on the booklet that describe what is covered. The repair facility therefore had no proof that I was cover and therefore did not call for authorization. Whe I called in to get the situation straightened out, I was told I would be covered if I obtained the exclusions page athat was missing and provided a copy along with the repair order. I did all this by mail.
I am now told that I will not be covered on these repairs because I did not gain prior authorization. Sine I paid nearly $3, 000 for the contract and now am on the hook for another $1, 000, I reaaly got fleeced because of a technicality. Don't buy this contract, it is worthless
More Good Sam Extended Service Plan Complaints & Reviews
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Failure to honor insurance claim
- Good Sam Club - Stay Away From
- Good Sam Club - Won't honor $20 free fuel offer
- Good Sam RV Club - They are in the business of selling worthless extended protection plans
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Agreement is no good
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - They will make your life miserable if you want to file a claim under this service plan
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - good sam roadside assistance
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Denial of coverage when your plan says you cover it!.
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - engine replacement
- Good Sam Club - Bad contract