Chaparral Ford Inc Logo

Chaparral Ford Inc

Having problems with Chaparral Ford Inc?

Chaparral Ford Inc Customer Service Contacts

102 County Road 773
Devine, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chaparral Ford Inc Customer Service. Initial Chaparral Ford Inc complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chaparral Ford Inc above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chaparral Ford Inc. Discuss the issues you have had with Chaparral Ford Inc and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 12, 2019

Chaparral Ford Inc — charging for services not rendered.

I took my 2017 Ford Focus to get checked because the RPM went from 2 and got stuck on a 5 when I was driving...

Chaparral FordDID NOT CORRECT PROBLEM THE FIRST TIME AND CHARGED ME ON NEXT VIST FOR SAME PROBLEM

I TOOK MY 2007 F 350 POWERSTROKE IN FOR REPAIR.IT HAS 155, 00 MILES ON IT AND HAS ONLY BEEN IN THE SHOP TWO OTHER TIMES.THE TRUCK HAS BEEN ROCK SOLID UP TILL THIS POINT.I TOOK TRUCK IN FOR A JERKING AND BUCKING CONCERN AT SPEED.GET TO SHOP THEY RUN ALL TEST FINE NO CODES TELL ME, THEY FEEL PROBLEM CAN NOT SEE WHAT IT IS.I THEN ASK WHET DO TOU ALL THINK IT IS.SHOP TELLS ME IT IS RARE BUT BELEIVE IT IS GAS PEDAL ASSY.I GIVE THEM THE GO AHEAD TO ORDER PART FOR 170 DOLLERS.NEXT DAY MECHANINC TELS ME IT NOW WORSE, I WILL NEED TRUCK FOR A FEW DAYS TO GET IT RITE.I HAD JUST PUT A NEW EGR VALVE ONE WEEK EARLER.SO THEY CALL ME AND SAY THE EGR I BOUGHT WAS NO GOOD.I BOUGHT FROM THERE STORE.NOW THEY INSTALL A NEW ONE CALL AND SAY TRUCK IS GOOD WOUJD LIKE TO DRIVE IN AM.DROAVE TRUCK ACTING UP AGIAN NEED MORE YIME.DAY NUMBER FOUR REMOVE INTAKE EGR COOLER, FIND NOTHING WRONG PUR BACK TOGETHER.DAY NUMBER 5 THEY HAVE IT FIGURED OUT IT IS THE TURBO.I TELL THEM OK IF IT IS GOING YO FIX IT LETS DOIT I NEED TRUCK FOR WORK I AM A PIPE LINE WELDER AND TRUCK IS NEEDED DAYLY.PICK TRUCK UP RUNS GOOD FOR TWO DAYS RIGHT BACK TWO SAME DEAL.I CALL THEY TELL BRING BACK WE WILL MAKE IT GOOD THE FIRST TRIP COST 2161.68 AND I GLADLY PAID AS I WAS UNDER THE THOUGHT IT WAS FIXED.AT THIS POINT I AM PISSED OFF HAVE TO WORK THE TRUCK FOR A WEEK TO SOME OF MY MONEY BACK.TOOK TRUCK BACK AND DROPPED OFF AND TALKED WITH MECANIC AND HIS BOSS TO EXPRESS MY CONCERN AS I HAD DONE SOME RESEARCH MY SELF. WE TALKED ABOUT POSSIBEL PROBLEMS AND I TOLD THEM BOTH IN THE VERY STRAT OF ALL THIS THAT IT FEIT IIKE A SHORT AND DID NOT DO IT ALL THE TIME.I TOLD THEM THAT I HAD GOT ON LINE AND HAD SEEN CONCERNS ABOUT ENGINE CONTROL HARNESS AND HAD TALKED WITH A MECANINC FROM ANOTHER DEALER AND HE ALSO CONCERD HE HAD SEEN SEME PROBLEM AND THIS VERY PART CURED IT.DEALER CALLS AND TELLS ME WE RAN SOME TEST AND BEHOLD NOW THEY HAVE FOUND PROBLEM IT IS INDEED THE CONTROL HARNESS.WE WILL NEED TO ORDER AND WOULD NEED A FEW MORE DAYS.A WEEK GOES BYE I GET CALL TO PICK TRUCK UP IT WILL BE 1479.80 AND IS READY.I TELL THE MAN THAT IS TO MUCH MONEY FOR A SECOND REPAIR FOR SAME PROBLEM.WE PROCEED TO AGURE WITH GENRAL MANGER SERVIVE MANGER PARTS MANGER GET PRICE DOWN TO 900.IS IT RIGHT TO BE CHARGED TWICE FOR SAME PROBLEMS?IF YOU WANT TO RESPOND MY EMAIL IS [protected]@tahoo.com.thank you for any help or advice would be greatly helpful and thank you for lending a ear.