Menu
Charley's Crane Services Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Charley's Crane Services
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 1 Review

Charley's Crane Services Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Charley's Crane Services's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Charley's Crane Services and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Charley's Crane Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
C
7:59 pm EST

Charley's Crane Services Towed Vehnicle

On Thursday, 12-19-13, around 10:30pm. The plaintiff Carol Fletcher vehicle was parked at Franklin Park Apartment Complex.
Address: 9132 Eminst Terr Apartment, when it was towed by Charley's Crane Service. When the plaintiff Carol Fletcher contacted the company on the same date around 11:24pm to inquired about my vehicle. I was told by a female receptionist that my vehicle was towed by the company because it was double parked. I informed the receptionist the vehicle was park legal in the parking lot of the complex. She stated it was taken two lanes, and I would have to pay $175.00 for them to release my vehicle. I asked to speak to the owner and the name of the person who had towed my vehicle. The receptionist told me she can not give me the person name, I can wait untie the next day and the fee still will be $175.00 and would be able to speak to the owner.
On Friday, 12-20-13, around 10:am the plaintiff went to Charley's Crane Towing Service, inquiring why my vehicle was towed by them. That it was double parked, I asked to speak to the owner. I was denied to speak to the owner, denied to retrieved the worker names. They called themselves showing me a picture of my vehicle parked on a cell phone, and went back in their office, while I waited outside about 30 to 40 min. and a female came to the window and show me a photo of a white 150 ford truck, which it did not indicated the vehicle been double parked. The worker told me I could not receive a photo copy or any names. But raise the fee to $225, stated storage chargers of $ 50.00. The vehicle wasn't a day. I went to Franklin Park Complex, no one seem to be aware of the vehicle been towed, was given the towing business card. A security Officer Hernandez was approached my me, and he contacted Charley's Crane Service to have the photo be fax to the complex with no avail. I am asked for Charley's Crane Service to be investigated for their illegal action. Be reimbursed of my $225.

Read full review of Charley's Crane Services and 1 comment

Hide full review
1 comment
B
B
busrv1
, US
Dec 21, 2013 7:22 am EST

towing companies are rip-offs, some operators park across the property, and when u run in to drop something off the snatch up ur car.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Charley's Crane Services contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Charley's Crane Services?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Charley's Crane Services Customer Service. Initial Charley's Crane Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Charley's Crane Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Charley's Crane Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Charley's Crane Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.