Golden 1 and Dovenmuehlewrongful foreclosure

I am filing a legal complaint in Sacramento California Superior Court seeking a restraining order against Dovenmuehle Mortgage who is the "loan servicer" on a first mortgage obtain through Golden one credit Union in Sacramento California.
Dovenmuehle Mortgage filed a notice of default on my Sacramento home after I explained to them that and escrow impound account had been set up and funded. They claimed that they had no information about that and they increased my loan by the amount of $760 per month, over $9000 per year which is in excess of any real amount, to presumably make up for a negative balance. I was reasonable and I asked for something in writing that established their numbers which they said they would fax to me but they never have. After I received the notice of default I wrote a letter again requesting this information, although I had contacted them and Golden one many times by phone. The response was to continue the foreclosure and file a notice of sale. They use a Trustee Called Quality Loan Services, San Diego California, which I believe they may have some financial relationship with. It would be helpful to me if you know anything about these entities and be willing to sign a declaration that I will prepare for you stating the facts regarding any problem that you've had with any of these three entities. Dovenmuehle Mortgage claims to be located in Lake Zürich, Illinois but I can't find them there so be helpful to know and information about their location especially if you're from Lake Zürich and know that they are not there.

• To
    Tom Wickwire Nov 06, 2018

Wanted: anyone with Dovenmuele complaint that after fire damage, owner's insurance company pays Dovenmuele, then it holds insurance money, forcing owner to use own funds to repair fire damage while Dovenmuele offers various excuses for holding $.
    reply to: [email protected]

• Jh
    JHall.sacramento Jun 18, 2013

I have had a lot of problems with Donvenuhle Mortgage Co. ever since I refinanced in December of 2012. And to date I am still have problems with them raising my payments for a mistake that they made and I am being penalized for it. I call and they said that I am right and when I get my payment voucher it is always more than my payment. Then I get letters saying I am in default of my loan. This very frustrating going through this every month. They are the worst mortgage company I have ever had to deal with.

• Be
    Ben Gikanga May 14, 2013

Take some good advice. RUN DON'T WALK FROM GOLDEN 1 CREDIT UNION AND ANYONE THEY DO BUSINESS WITH. YOU'VE BEEN TOLD!!

• St
    Stop Lender Fraud Sacramento May 28, 2012

I am in Sacramento and have the identical problem with entities. Dovenmuehle sent 4 different notices for same months payment with four different amounts claimed. I called I found that funds in "escrow" were not in impounds. They said they would send me an analysis; they didn't. They started foreclosure and buried me in duplicate notices of default. I had to contact Quality (who "yes" is connect with Dovenmuehle) telling them amount claimed as default was wrong as I had money in impound account not credited. They said I had to contact Dovenmuehle about that and I did again but Dovenmuehle continued with foreclosure. I recall that one of the principals at Dovenmuehle is also a principal at Golden 1 and she is the one who signed for the Notice of Default, but note that I believe that her signature was notarized without her being present. I have extensive files but trying to build a case as you have, I had to give up the battle and file a Chapter 13 so I could get back to work. I am more than happy to share information. Have never used a blog so will send this and see how it works.

• Je
    Jerry Jan 28, 2011

The Golden 1 Credit Union works with Dovenmuehle Mortgage for loan servicing. If there is a concern with your loan, please contact Wes Motschman, Manager of the Golden 1 Real Estate Loss Mitigation Department, at phone [protected]. We will be happy to help in any way we can.

Thanks,