Goldbely.comWorst service ever!

H

My order did not arrive and Goldbely gave me nothing but headache. I have ordered from them and later they contacted me and said that they were not able to deliver my order. When I asked for some explanation they were not able to tell anything, but they said that I can pick something else. I made another order and the same thing happened. I called their customer service phone number and their rep said they'll check on my issue and said they'll call me back later and that was just another lie. I will not use them again!