[Resolved] GoIbiboticket cancelled by airline but no refund

A Apr 11, 2019

Return ticket from dubai to Goa on 24th April 5am flight by jet airways got cancelled which I booked through GoIbibo, after several calls and waiting for more than 3-4 days I have not received any information or change of ticket or refund. I have been making long international calls to customer care and the days passing by making it more difficult to book another ticket as they get expensive. I would atleast want my refund back but there has been no answer. I need to know if my money will be refunded as this isnt my fault at all, GoIbibo should have some sense about time value of its customers . THis is far past harassment as I have to exit the country before visa expiry and I should know if i have to book another ticket .

service request number : [protected]
Passenger Name : Errol David Anes

• GoIbibo's response · Apr 12, 2019

Dear Ashwini Patil,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLIAND0aff71551554596.

We checked booking details and observed that our Management team is already working on your concern and will connect with an update shortly.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #27401503.

Assuring you best of our services.

Regards,
    Team-Goibibo

• GoIbibo's response · Apr 15, 2019

Dear Errol and Ashwini Patil,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLIAND0aff71551554596.

We checked booking details and observed that our Management team already replied with the closure, stating Goibibo seems not to be at any fault as the cancellations are performed by the airlines here and we have very limited control on airline's day to day operation.

We can only go ahead and offer full refund for the booking and we request you to make a fresh booking for your travel.

For any clarification, please revert on the Ticket #27401503.

Assuring you best of our services.

Regards,