Go-Optic.comDo not order from them

O

DO NOT ORDER from Go-Optic.com. I ordered a pair of prescription lenses, black gradient tinting, black frame, with the help of CUST Serv, over the phone as I typed in info. Glasses delivered, Prescription lenses NOT in frame, & lenses incorrect color (light grey).Co refuses to correct their mistake, when I disputed w/ credit card co, they sent me an email saying there's nothing wrong with glasses & they are sending them back. I sent them prev email I refuse to pay until the glass are what I ordered. Beautiful website, hiding thieves. Many complaints against them- believe them. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. There is NO consideration for the customer. There return policy is such that they make over a 50 % profit if you return the glasses, even when they make the mistakes.