The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved GMPartsDirect.com — Slow order process
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Ordered a spare tire hoist for my 2000 Chev Tahoe on May 21 2008. Received order number (206090) via email on same date. Email did not indicate part was backordered or any status on the order. After a weeks time the order status on the web site finally changed from IN PROCESS to ON ORDER??? No explanation what ON ORDER means??
Waited another week and sent an email asking for status on order. Did not receive ANY other correspondence from GMPartsdirect.com about my order.
Sent a second EMAIL asking for order status, and frankly I assume I have lost my $108 order.
1) At best this site is the SLOWEST order processing Internet site I have ever dealt with. Initially the price was right for the part, but now I should have ordered it from the dealer and paid the extra $30.
2) The customer service is MISSING IN ACTION.
3) Today is June 2nd 2008. 13 days after ordering my part from GMPARTSDIRECT.COM. A day after this order, I ordered a part from Monoprice.com for my boat and a part from Sears.com for my lawnmower. I have already installed both of these parts.
More GMPartsDirect.com Complaints & Reviews
- GMPartsDirect.com - return plicy
- GMPartsDirect.com - Don't do business with these people
- Flow Buick GMC of Winston-Salem / GMPartsDirect - online purchase
- GMPartsDirect - online parts order
- GMPartsDirect.com - automotive parts
- GM Parts direct Flow Auto - poor service and shipping
- GM Parts Direct - selling auto parts that don't work, advertising a return policy that is nothing but a run around.
- GMPartsDirect.com - online sales