Global Hellophone service

S

Global Hello has taken money from my credit card without my permission. They have taken USD 250 approximately so far and when I called them to cancel my account they offered my wife a refund of USD 65.

This is robbery, theft and outright cheating !!!

Tanya Thakur, their customer service manager refuses to return innumerable calls from my wife and I. She is based in New Delhi as per them.

I don't know what else to do except cancel my credit card as the card company cannot block or blacklist vendors.

If anyone has any ideas on how to resolve this, please call me on +[protected].

If I have no options I'm planning to start court proceedings in India in small claims court.

Thanks