Global Connect Holidays And Clubglobal connect not responding when I asked for reservation

N Aug 17, 2018 Review updated:

Everyone is posting their problem with Global Connect but no one is taking any action against them, Please share the plan if anyone want initiate the plan, Make a whats up group and bring all then on single platform so that we would be strong.

I paid 81K to get the membership in 2015, recently I have requested for hotel booking in Coorg the response Portal is not working. To be frank they don't have any portal.
Simply they collected the money from us and book the rooms through travel portals like Makemytrip or yatra or Goibibo sites where they find the hotel room charges work of around 1500 this amount they collect from us as maintenance charges.

Do we need to pay them to search the hotel in those sites on behalf of us, I have availed this services twice and both the times I got to know my booking happened through makemytrip portal or yatra.

Literally I was cheated by them I am going to take a legal action against them so I would share the update once I release the legal notice them

• Ca
    Capt Neeraj Wadhwa Feb 10, 2019

Dear Mr Naidu

Let's get together.. I am also a sufferer and wish to make them pay for their deeds
    Pls contact me on 9820369315