Glencara Irish Jewelry — Wedding rings
Want to take a moment and warn everyone about this garbage company. I ordered my wedding rings from this "company"... Here is what happened.
I paid 1500 dollars for a bridal set made from 185 dollars worth of gold... According to the appraisal we had. We contacted these clowns stating we want our money back as we did explain why severe not happy.
We started receiving automatedbbemails every time we tried to contact them. Oh! Their phone doesn't work, so don't expect to be able to call them. We asked numerous times to return the rings, they would not let us (even though they claim they accept returns.
They finally answer our email statingbthey will send us a ring with corrections to our identified complaint. A month later, no ring, no answer to our emails... The actual last response was pretty comical..."we are trying to find the new shipping date". That's it... What the he'll does that mean??? Irish clowns!!! These were suppose to be our wedding rings.
If anyone is doubtful of my claims... I've kept every email. I'd be happy to share lastly, check them out on the better business bureau.
We got robbed. Don't let it happen to you. We are now filing fraud claims.
More Glencara Irish Jewelry Complaints & Reviews
- Glencara.com - Buyer beware! Get what you pay for? Not!
- Glencara.com - Internet scam
- Glencara.com - They have my money. I don't have anything I ordered
- Glencara.com - Returns and customer service
- Glencara.com - White gold claddagh ring
- Glencara Irish Jewelry - Ring not delivered. Just a scam
- Glencara - Still don't receive my wedding rings
- Glencara - No refund
- Glencara - Have not received my ring plus will not response to my emails
- Glencara Irish Jewelry - Never received order