Gillette — mac 3 blades
I Bought 5 packs of Gillette Mac 3 blades from Priceline Fountain Gate Shopping Centre.
About 12 months ago.
They were on special.
I am only getting a few shaves, maybe about 5 before the blades are no longer able to be used.
This is worse than half of what I usually get.
I've used Mac 3 for many years since they first came out.
I'm thinking that the reason that they were reduced so much in price could be because they were a "bad batch".
Can that happen? Or are they now manufactured differently, more cheaply?
More Gillette Complaints & Reviews
- Gillette - defective razor blade 
- Gillette shaving foam - container exploded 
- Gillette Fusion Power Cartridges - customer service (product locked) 
- Gillette - gillette commercial 
- Gillette Fusion Blades 8 Pack - blade quality worse than inferior 
- Gillette - venus
- Gillette - fusion shaving gel
- Gillette - mach 3 razor blades
- Gillette - gillette ad
- Gillette - 'believe' ad is offensive