GilleceToilet overflow

F

I guess I was lucky. Overflowing toilet @ 4:30 PM. Called Gillece. Made sure to tell them this was an emergency call as water was coming through my ceilings and I only had one bathroom. Was told someone would be there that evening. Gillece was kind enough to call @ 6:30 assurring me they were coming. By 7:30 the woman called back and said all their techs got called out on a "big emergency job and won't get done till very late." I said 'what about my emergency job? I have no bathroom! " DO NOT CALL THEM. Wish I would have checked first. As it turned out, I called another and he talked me through it. Didn't cost a dime.

• Pa
    patricia j May 15, 2013

was over charged told payment would be cheaper was told fixing the furnace would not work only new furnace would be right called and complained told the man who came to our house clarence no longer worked there

• Ih
    i hate gillece Apr 11, 2012

Gillece sucks. Our sewer is backed up in the basement and its supposed to be 99 to clear a drain. But they don't even look at the drain before telling you you need more work that will cost 2000. They couldn't clear it for 99 but will for 2000. Shady company. They are salesmen. Not plumbers.

Man R Sep 11, 2010

Gillece now has a F grade with the Better Business Bureau. It's sad this company preys on elderly people. How can these people live with themselves? Spread the word to friends & family. Don't use Gillece plumbing!