Gillece Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Inc.Unethical methods

Here is the complaint I left with BBB. I think we should all know how they operate:

I bought a Groupon coupon for a comprehensive furnace service and expected a thorough tune-up for the upcoming year. Instead, Gillece came and the first thing they did was to put a camera inside my heat exchanger and found what they called a "crack". The technician immediately called a salesman who then preceded to hard sell my wife to purchase a very expensive replacement system in the range of $10, 000. I came home from work and they showed me the "crack", which to me did not look like a crack (which I told them). They reluctantly tested for carbon monoxide (CO) in the heat exchanger and eventually got a reading of 2 parts/million. They insisted that we open doors and windows and told me my furnace was "condemned", and red tagged it and turned it off. They took a reading outside the heat exchanger and never got a reading of 0 but didn't test any other area. After the CO readings, the salesman subjected us to a lengthy and arduous high pressure sales pitch complete with substantial discounts if I signed a contract immediately. After I made it clear to him that I wouldn't sign without 2 additional estimates, he eventually left.
The first responder to our calls was Zeigler Heating. They tested the furnace and found no evidence of cracks. To be sure, they did CO tests in every room and found no evidence of CO whatsoever. They also pointed out that Gillece hadn't done any of the expected service work on the furnace at all.
IMHO, Gillece used the coupon to get into my house to find "damage" so they could high pressure sell us expensive replacements. They didn't do anything that I paid to have done, and upset my wife a great deal with their actions. They did a poor job of confirming the existence of the "crack" and ignored industry wide standards of confirming any common symptoms of heating exchange damage. They were there to sell us something. This is clearly unethical and gives the HVAC industry a bad name.