Gift Card MallGift card order

N

I had a very bad experience with this company Gift Card Mall and had the same problem like many others. I placed my order for three gift cards and they charged my card. After my order was competed and they received the money they cancelled my order!! They did not contact me or anything, they simply cancelled my order and stole my money. Gift Card Mall never replied to my messages and I have no idea how to get my money back and according to all the reviews there is no way to get a refund! Avoid like a plague!!