The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Getafreelancer.com — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This website seemed a scam to me. They have no respect to the visitors at all.
I tried to post a project. First they say posting the first project is free.
No this is a lie...!!! They say they will refund the money later... This is a lie too. They say $ needs to be deposited.
At the checkout process all of a sudden they wnat you to deposit $10...
Plus they charge you transaction service fee...
Then you fill out the form... Give them your credit number...
After they got your credit card number address, phone... They tell you they need your cell phone number too... The reason that they made up for it is that they will need to send you a text message to verify you you're the person you tell them you're... This is a #...
First of all, I don't have to provide my cell phone number to verify myself. I might have a paid phone... I don't have to have a text messaging service on my phone either...
I wrote sent them e-mails. No one responded me. My credit card number and all my info stored in their database...
Now i've heard many bad stories about their "company policy" and poor treatment. They haven't release the money to the freelancers... They over charged to the buyers...
Warning: do not go to that website. Thay are bunch of money craving people. They will do any thing to take your money and information...
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Getafreelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension
- www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money
- Freelancer.com - scam
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - My Freelancer.com account is closed. I lost all my money - $15,000
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account