The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Gentle Dental — Unethical billing practices
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My husband and I were recommended, by our insurance company to use the Gentle Dental Boynton Beach office. We presented our ins cards and explained that we were new to this medicare HMO & not sure of our coverage.
They looked up our coverage and presented us with a patient treatment statement, indicating the procedures covered and out of pocket procedures.
We both needed, according to them, "A deep cleaning." they refused to give us the free one. We paid the extra at the time of service. I always wrote "Paid in full to date" on my check as the office manager indicated there were no hidden charges. After each visit, we were asked to sign a paper "For the Ins Co to know that the work was performed."
Well two months later, my husband gets a balance forward bill from Gentle Dental. I called for an itimized statement and was sent an invoice.
Several items that were in the covered column on the patient treatment statement were now moved to the patient responsibility column.
I feel that they gave us false information just to get the work started. This practice is unethical and they should be forced to stop fooling patients.
I have filed a complaint with BBB which GD has refused to answer.
More Gentle Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Gentle Dental - Fraud alert
- Gentle Dental - Gentle Dental is the worst
- Gentle Dental - Crooks
- Gentle Dental - We have just experienced one of the scariest experiences in my life
- Gentle Dental - This is the worst dental office ever
- Gentle Dental - a filling
- Gentle Dental - painful root canal after several months. and the wrong color of a replacement crown
- Gentle Dental - Simply awful
- Gentle Dental - billing and excessive charges
- Gentle Dental - overcharging for extractions and getting paid by credit prior to completion