General Millsold el paso bold nacho cheese flavored taco shells

This is our favorite taco shell, but there usually is one to three broken. But, last night when making dinner, I opened the box and we had two whole shells and one "almost whole" as it had a large hole in the bottom. The other 7 shells were in little pieces. We ended up eating the three "whole" ones and three of the larger broken shells on soft shells. Good thing I had some soft shells on hand so we could have dinner! I buy these at Walmart in Rosewood, NC. The expiration date was 10Sept2017 EH 02:49 H1 (product of Mexico)

An occasional broken shell is understandable, but every time??? really? and this last batch was VERY unacceptable! They were to be for guests, but the guests left early - I am now so glad as that would have been so embarrassing !

I am going to try and include a photo - of what was left after we picked out pieces, minus the tiny ones that just fell elsewhere.

old el paso bold nacho cheese flavored taco shells