General Electric — new washing machine doesn't work
I bought a new General Electric washing machine from a local store, Marvin's in Arab, AL three weeks ago. It has never worked. According to Marvin's, . General Electric should replace. According to General electric Marvin's should replace. When I call General Electric Consumer Relations I get a recording that says they will get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. I have not heard back from them. The repair man that works on GE products said it needed to be replaced. I will not buy anything from Marvin's or General Electric again. I want this taken care of and soon
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture!
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level!
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information
- General Electric Company - general electric he washer