GEICOrefund check

P

March 29th check for refund $78.15 was to be sent to me.
Aug. 15th stop payment of check and resend.
Miguel said check resent Sept. 2nd.
Tues. 11/29 Allison said we should receive check in 24-48 hours.
On 12/6 Raul said request was sent to Geico's bank and they were suppose to mail a check to me.

As you can see we have been waiting to receive our refund check since March 29th. If this is the way Geico handles claim's we are so very thankful we never had a wreck while we had our auto insurance for 7 years with them.

Robert Drane
Policy number [protected]
32834 Timberwood Dr.
Leesburg, Fl 34748
[protected]

• Me
    Melissa Wallace Sep 10, 2020

My husband and I have been waiting on a refund for 5 weeks on a cancelled home owners insurance policy the number I was given was [protected] by the local Geico office in Omaha Nebraska the total refund was for $1181.00 we want our refund Patrick and Melissa Wallace [protected]

• Me
    Melissa Wallace Sep 10, 2020

My husband and I have been waiting on a refund check since early August for a cancelled Home owners policy the number I was given by my local Geico office in Omaha Nebraska is [protected] we want our refund and I think 5 weeks is plenty of time to get it to us. Patrick and Melissa Wallace in Lincoln Nebraska call me at [protected]