Geeks.com Storecustomer support and fraud

N Nov 14, 2018

I have been shopping on geek, wish and cute applications on my iPad for almost a year. Every time an item wasn't delivered I would ask for refunds, which is my right. They blocked me for months for taking advantage of the refund policy like they say. I tried to explain to them that I was not abusing the refund I was not getting what I ordered. They asked me to buy more in order to get my account unblock. Which I did. On Wish they unlocked my account but Geek never did and I was not able to get my money back for items never delivered after almost 1 1/2 months and they were telling me to wait until a certain date ( the 30 days after delivery date) for the refund policy. But lost my money for several items that the 30 past. I tried telling them with several emails that the app was not letting me and did everything they told me but still nothing. They reply to my emails to try certain thing, that did work and kept ignoring my emails and my issue by sending me ticket numbers for adding information to my initial ticket opened months ago. I am still losing money on items still in my order list in my app account and they still won't refund the items never sent to me. I always selected items delivered in the app when the poste office delivered them to me. They won't listen to me and I am losing money. I am a sick woman with a degenerative illness and I thought I would shop online for my rough holidays coming and told them also. They don't seem to care about me and my condition and still won't communicate with me to fixe the problem. I don't know what else to do and I don't have any energy left to fight with them which I never wanted to start with. I am to sick and need my energy for my last holiday with my family. Please can someone help guide me?

Nathalie Fournier. ( [protected]@live.com)