Menu
Bolt Estimating Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Bolt Estimating
reviews & complaints

www.boltestimating.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 11 Reviews

Bolt Estimating Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Bolt Estimating at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Bolt Estimating has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bolt Estimating. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Bolt Estimating reviews & complaints 11

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Bolt Estimating reviews & complaints

T
7:19 am EDT

Bolt Estimating Bolt Estimating - SPAM

This company constantly bombards me with emails offering estimating services. Any company that is any good at all already has more work than they can handle. Clearly this company is hoping they can email as many addresses as possible hoping for a miniscule rate of return.

I have repeatedly requested to be removed from their SPAM email blasts.

Any company as desperate as this one cannot be offering sound estimating services.

Desired outcome: Remove my email address from their SPAM email blasts.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bolt Estimating i keep getting these annoying emails from some people who say they work for Bolt Estimating

i keep getting these annoying emails from some people who say they work for Bolt Estimating. they use a gmail address so when i try to stop them, they just send from a different one. it's really frustrating and i wish they would stop.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bolt Estimating This company keeps sending like 5 emails a day, it's so annoying

This company keeps sending like 5 emails a day, it's so annoying. They hire people with gmail addresses to send out spam and even though we've complained and blocked them, they keep sending new emails from different gmail addresses every day for years now.

Hide full review

Is Bolt Estimating legit?

Our verdict: Bolt Estimating's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Bolt Estimating's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Bolt Estimating earns 63% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Bolt Estimating rated around 63% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

Boltestimating.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Bolt Estimating website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Bolt Estimating protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Bolt Estimating has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • The registrar associated with Bolt Estimating has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Bolt Estimating. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bolt Estimating This company keeps sending me emails about their stuff

This company keeps sending me emails about their stuff. They keep using different GMAIL accounts so I can't block them. I never asked for their help and I've told them to stop emailing me like 7 times.

F

Bolt Estimating This biz ain't legit

This biz ain't legit. They're scammers, man. They keep spamming us all day, every day from a bunch of different GMAIL accounts. And get this, their addresses on their fake websites are all just houses, not even real offices. We've asked them to stop a bunch of times, but they just won't quit. They're the absolute worst.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bolt Estimating This company Bolt Estimating sent me a spam email that was super annoying and a waste of my time

This company Bolt Estimating sent me a spam email that was super annoying and a waste of my time. They're trying to scam construction companies out of their money and it's not cool. I reported them to the government and I hope they get shut down. I attached the email they sent me and I'm asking the ComplaintsBoard.com for help in dealing with them.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bolt Estimating Bolt Estimating keeps sending me annoying emails even though I asked them to stop

Bolt Estimating keeps sending me annoying emails even though I asked them to stop. They use different email addresses to get around my blocking. It's really frustrating.

S

Bolt Estimating I been getting emails from Bolt Estimating since 11/14/22

I been getting emails from Bolt Estimating since 11/14/22. They email me every day, sometimes more than once a day, from a different gmail account. I block and report them, but they keep using different accounts. They always offer the same service. I called them to stop emailing me, but nothing happened. I saw they have 47 one star reviews on google, so I know I'm not the only one getting these emails. They even found my other email and started emailing me there too.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bolt Estimating This company keeps sending us spam emails to our office email

This company keeps sending us spam emails to our office email. We get lots of emails every day from different Gmail addresses with different names. They ask for private customer information, but we don't know them and never gave them our contact info. We can't unsubscribe from these emails. We tried to call and email them to stop, but no one answers or replies. We still get many emails every week.

K

Bolt Estimating I keep getting emails from Bolt Estimating every day

I keep getting emails from Bolt Estimating every day. They all come from Gmail and different people claim to work there. I've been getting these emails for months and can't block them. I told them to stop emailing me and reported them for phishing, but they keep coming. It's not cool that they're sending me emails when I never contacted them. I even tried calling their phone, but it just goes to voicemail. They keep sending me these emails every day and it's getting annoying.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bolt Estimating I get so many emails from this company every day, it's crazy

I get so many emails from this company every day, it's crazy. They all come from Gmail and say they're from Bolt Estimating, but they're all from different people. I've been getting these emails for months now and I can't block them because they keep coming from different addresses. I've tried asking to be taken off the list, reporting them as phishing, and even pretending to be interested in their services, but nothing works. It's really suspicious and annoying because I'm trying to run a real business here. I've tried calling their phone number, but it just goes to voicemail and no one ever responds to my emails. I'm going to keep reporting them as phishing because this is not okay.

Read full review of Bolt Estimating and 2 comments
2 comments
Matt Oh
, US
Sep 11, 2023 5:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I get spam nearly daily from "Bolt Estimating, INC" from throw-away Gmail accounts and fake names that offer estimating services. The more addresses I block the more they create.

Matt Oh
, US
Aug 29, 2023 10:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I receive an incredible amount of spam emails from this company from throw-away Gmail accounts. It's always a fake name with some numbers @gmail.com. It seems like the more I block, the more I receive.

View 0 more photos

Bolt Estimating Customer Reviews Overview

Bolt Estimating is a reliable and efficient construction estimating software that has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. Users have praised the software for its user-friendly interface, accurate cost estimates, and time-saving features. The software's ability to generate detailed reports and customizable templates has also been commended by users.

Bolt Estimating has been described as a game-changer for construction companies, enabling them to streamline their estimating processes and improve their bottom line. The software's cloud-based platform has also been praised for its accessibility and ease of use, allowing users to access their estimates from anywhere, at any time.

Users have also highlighted the exceptional customer support provided by Bolt Estimating, with the company's knowledgeable and responsive team always on hand to assist with any queries or issues.

Overall, Bolt Estimating has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from users, with many describing it as the best construction estimating software on the market. Its accuracy, efficiency, and user-friendly interface make it an essential tool for any construction company looking to improve their estimating processes and increase profitability.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Bolt Estimating contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Bolt Estimating?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bolt Estimating Customer Service. Initial Bolt Estimating complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bolt Estimating above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bolt Estimating. Discuss the issues you have had with Bolt Estimating and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.