Geek Squad — extended warranty
August 2, 2018
Complaint is regarding the coverage for my device.
Cell phone with a cracked screen. Your website says "dont worry, we have you covered" much to my surprise when I caled to make a claim I learn not only do I need to make a $1120.00 refundable deposit I also need to pay $250.00 to have the glass replaced on my phone.
What type of extended warranty service is this. I have 2 cell phones registered with Geek squad as well as a Samsung Gear.
Best Buy staff spoke highly of your extended warranty service, telling me that everything was covered. " dont worry, even cracked glass will be covered"
Overall, your companies extended warranty and misrepresentation has ensured that I will no longer use this service and never ever recommend it.
My claim # is [protected]. Cracked glass - that Geek Squad wont fix.
More Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - did not replace defective part for freezer
- Geek Squad - can't fix my problem 
- Geek Squad - moving old info from old microsoft hard drive to newly purchased hard drive work done with geek squad at hutchinson, mn location 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - dumb # geek squad agents!