GC Serviceswont stop calling

H

I have been receiving constant phone calls from somebody named "Cody" at this company. These people are total ###, I have told him several times that he has the wrong number and that the person he is asking for does not live at my address yet still he calls. He is then surprised when I become upset and respond rudely to his calling??? well...STOP CALLING ME! This company does whatever it wants obviously, based on the other complaints here. Why is this allowed to take place, with so many complaints something should be done. I sent an email to the company however I am sure it is just business as usual for them.

• Received a call from Dana King aka GC Services [protected], my my she verbally proceeded that I owed a debt, then the words that came from her mouth were unbelievable. I did not argue with her, but this is not a professional way to ask for someone nor to speak too and belittle a person. This is unprofessional trade practice and I need help in stopping this verbal abuse. As a matter of fact I am going to the news and share with them the experience I had today. I was a nervous wreck and this is unprofessionalism and must cease IMMEDIATELY!!!

• Ft
    FtheGovernment Aug 04, 2016

These are the rudest debt collectors I ever spoke to in my life. Good to know the government outsources to a completely unprofessional company to represent them, says a lot about our country. All they care about is money, not if you've been out of work and cannot make the payments, just keep accruing interest on loans I can't pay. Some mf'n BS, tack it on my jacket, when the apocalypse is here have fun wearing your diamond rings, hope they help you.
    -Money is the root of all evil