Gaura travelRip Off

R Review updated:

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I had to cancel my ticket due to Some emergency, called gaura travel, they said its non refundable. (Your 1500$ gone ).
Then I spoke with airline directly, they said the cancellation fee is only $200.
Then I called Gaura travel back, this time they said the cancellation is $600 for you.
Asked them to give me the breakdown, no answers, no email., no phone calls.
The Customer service Staff could not even understand What I am asking ...their call centre is in India who don;t Damn about Fair Business
STAY AWAY FROM GAURA TRAVEL

• Ra
    Rajat Bose Oct 29, 2012

While speaking about the best Indian travel agents in Australia, the name that always rings bell in our heads is none other than Gaura Travel. This travel agency is definitely the best. The reservation people are extremely supportive and have always provided me with some of the best airfare deals. It’s really amazing that even in this festive season of Christmas they treated me with cheap airfares. Thanks, guys.

• Aq
    Aquarian1823 May 04, 2016

Please avoid at all costs. Temporary Booking fee $40.80 they charge you is unnecessary and should be avoided at all times.Their fares are expensive and customer service is the worst i have ever seen.

Madu85213 Oct 14, 2020

Avoid at all costs.. thats nightmare..

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices