Gate 1 Travel — web site
I've been trying to get on the website for over a week to check the status of my payments for our river cruise next spring. OK, I really mean that I can't get throught!! My complaint is too short!!?? What is this?
Each time I try the web site, I get the following:
This page isn't working www.gate1travel.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 502
Gate 1 Travel Customer Care's Response · Jul 11, 2019
We are sorry for the inconvenience, however we are not currently aware of any issues and our IT department can not determine why you are receiving the error message. That said, as you made your reservation with a travel agent you should reach out to them with any questions about your balance or payments. Thank you.
More Gate 1 Travel Complaints & Reviews
- Gate 1 Travel - Awful experience 
- Gate 1 Travel - Misreprentation
- Gate 1 Travel - Peru tour 
- Gate 1 Travel - They provided a budget tour at a deluxe price 
- Gate 1 Travel - Will never recommend 
- Gate 1 Travel - Terrible Customer Service
- Gate 1 Travel - Refuses Trip Rescheduling 
- Gate 1 Travel - Scam: Liars, unreliable, DO NOT USE THEM 
- Gate 1 Travel - Bad service
- Gate 1 Travel - Update to prior Complaint