Garity's king Chem-DryRuined or Living room couch & Chair

We called them to clean our living room furniture
Which is very expensive Valour and they used the wrong process to clean it and now it is ruined. We paid them $ 140.00 for the cleaning. The owner's name is Tim and he refuses to do anything about it.

Regards: Bernard A. Brisson
22417 Marine St.
Eastpointe, MI. 48021
Phone: [protected]

Joe Maceri Nov 18, 2009

I called Garity King to clean my commercial carpeting in my Restaurant. Their ad states the carpeting will be dry in 2 hours. When I came back in the next morning, the carpeting was still wet and I called to complain, I got the run around from a woman who supposedly was the manager. She was supposed to have the owner call me, but he never did. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. My carpet was dirty again within the week, because it was not dried properly. Beware of this company, i would never recommend them or use them again. The owner still has not called back and I'm sure he never will.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices