Gander Mountain — customer checkout experience
I came in to return a product. The checkout person had 3 people in line in front of me, 2 joined behind me. I requested another checkout person be called. Jeff appeared very overwhelmed. He called for additional help and Andrew came out to help—as
S L O W as possible... Jeff struggled through and eventually I came to the checkout. Jeff tried several times to figure out how to complete a return. I was asked repeatedly if I was a Good Sam member, my phone number, etc. eventually (when Andrew has cleared all the other customers and was preparing to go away again) I asked Andrew if he could help Jeff with a return. I was asked ALL the same questions again and Andrew completed my return (total process took about 12 minutes). Jeff clearly needs additional training—on the register and with returns. Andrew needs customer service reminders (attitude, hustle).
During this entire experience I saw 1 woman lay her item she wanted to purchase down and walk out.
Marcus talks of GREAT customer service. You feel far short here.
More Gander Mountain Complaints & Reviews
- Gander Mountain - gift card fraud
- Gander Mountain - ad
- Gander Mountain - boat motor has never worked right
- Gander Mountain - myth baitcast combo rod and reel
- Gander Mountain - false advertising
- Gander Mountain Inc - shipping charges
- Gander Mountain - firearm pricing
- Gander Mountain Inc - delivery of discovery canoe
- Gander Mountain - raincoat #77113 seam tape peeling off.
- Gander Mountain - customer service