Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zadunlop hockey stick

C Aug 02, 2018

I want to complain about Game Phalaborwa's service. It is poor. Game advertise a Dunlop Hockey stick for R99 when we went to Game Phalaborwa on Sunday they said they did not got stock. Richard phone Tzaneen and Tzaneen confirm that they have one in stock. Rohann from Game Phalaborwa took my number to phone me when they receive the hockey stick from Tzaneen Game. Up to today I have not received a call from any one at Game. When I phone Game Phalaborwa it is a whole story to get through to some one that can help you. After a mission and a half Jacobus phone me and told me they don't have stock. I told him they would have got one from Tzaneen and phone me when they receive it. He said he will find out and phone me back. He phoned me back and said that Tzaneen don't have. How can you say on Sunday for a customer you will get the stick from Tzaneen and then Today there is no stick. This is unacceptable. How can you advertise stuff and you don't have stock. I will tell al my friends how bad the service of Game is and that they advertise stuff and don't have stock. This is not the first time that they advertise and don't have stock.