Galadari Motor Driving Centre [GMDC] β€” The instructors the customer service and the customer care

S Nov 14, 2019

Hi my name is sher Muhammad i am
The student of your motor driving school I am very disappointed from this school I shouldn't take
Admission there because I already have read many negative reviews about your school in online platforms and that was true. your instructors don't care about student's time student money and I changed 6 instructors All the are same many busy on the mobile during the teaching and i take Friday classes and pay more money to finished Quickly but they give me the assessment parking test after 16 days today again I failed now they give me the date after 11 days these mean i have just passed the assessment test in 1 month They don't care about the student time All care is for money
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

• Updated by Sherom1 Β· Nov 14, 2019

It’s the worst school
    Please πŸ™
    I requested everyone don’t go galadari just for saving money you lost more money and time
    The customer service is worst
    Unprofessional
    Every person is there don’t care for rules
    I don’t know i have to much negative words
    I am still stuck here
    Thinking to change my file to another school

• He
    Heena1989 Dec 18, 2019

Open my file in Oct 2018, till now did not get license.Changed the instructors more than 10 times, all of them are busy with their mobiles .they just don't care .Worst place to learn driving .if you book the assessment it will take more than 3 weeks for the date.instrustors won't be available for classes, hence you have to wait 2 weeks if they gave you extra classes after assessment fail .Parking classes each instructor teaches diff way .10000dhs is over for me. Just got parking after 5 attempts.failed RTA road test already 2 times .Instructors not even insterested in checking the mistakes when taking extra classes.And if it is one hour class, 40 minutes or less is the time you LL get to drive .they LL start after 10 times and stop before 10 minutes.

• He
    Heena1989 Dec 18, 2019

Open my file in Oct 2018, till now did not get license.Changed the instructors more than 10 times, all of them are busy with their mobiles .they just don't care .Worst place to learn driving .if you book the assessment it will take more than 3 weeks for the date.instrustors won't be available for classes, hence you have to wait 2 weeks if they gave you extra classes after assessment fail .Parking classes each instructor teaches diff way .10000dhs is over for me.1 was taking Friday classes.

Noorkazmi Dec 26, 2019