Menu
Drive Smart Georgia
reviews & complaints

Drive Smart Georgia
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints
0 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Drive Smart Georgia. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
D
7:22 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Drive Smart Georgia - failure to pay for hitting a student driver car's downtime

Allstate aka torture

Was once again put through the torture of speaking to the representative at allstate.

Sabrina once again called me today requesting "more information" said that we still have not provided enough information that shows that we had lost of income. Said that she is still waiting on our tax documents.

Told her for the millionth time that there is no tax document on earth that shows the exact amount that each specific vehicle makes and that its dumb that that they continue to request this nonexistent document. We have provided the schedule of the car that was hit and the exact schedule for every other car in our fleet and how they were already scheduled. She stated that we have not provided proof that "those students weren't rescheduled for another day and that what we sent had names blurred out" told her that legally I was not going to provide allstate with the names of minor students. Told her that I could not speak to her anymore and that I wanted to speak to her manager. We have been going around since august and was tired of her giving me the run around. She forwarded me to her manager's voicemail. I left him a voicemail with my cellphone number.

I get a call from the manager kwesi m. And once again we are doing the "I need more information" dance. Once again I let him know all the information we have provided and that there is literally nothing else that we can send to them. Let him know that sabrina keeps asking for the non-existent tax documents. Kwesi agrees that a tax document will not work because tax documents do not provide separate income for each car. (ok then why has sabrina been harassing us for months and the only words out of her mouth is always about the tax document). Explained to kwesi that once again we have provided all the information needed for this claim, the same type of information that we provided on a downtime claim back in 2016. He says that "that 2016 claim was paid in error and that we never provided enough information"

He once again states that we need to provide proof that those students weren't rescheduled for future dates and that they couldn't go off the "blurred out information" we gave them. Told him that the information that they needed to see was available to them. That the only part of the documentation sent to them that was blurred out was the legal name of our instructors and the legal name of the minor aged students that we must protect. Told him that I could not legally provide allstate the legal name of these students as it goes against their privacy. He once again said that without the additional information that they cannot pay this downtime claim. Told him "so because we refuse to break the law and provide allstate the name of minor students that we are going to be [censor] out of luck with the money they owe us"

Told him that he needed to go to someone above him and find out what other documentation that we can provide them that does not have us breaking the law and for him to call me back. Also that he would probably be hearing back from me or the owner and that what they were doing is ridiculous and that they owed us the money.

He said laughingly that "oh, I don't expect you guys to stop pursuing this case"

It is interesting your "manager" thinks this is a laughing matter. Maybe he should be laughing at the unemployment office. If any of my staff spoke to someone like that they would not be working for me.

Hide full review
D
10:53 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

How inept does a company have to be to not respond, not answer phone calls and voicemails? When they do respond they act like they have never heard of the case. They are clueless about the numerous amounts of documentation that they themselves have requested. Then they ask for tax documentation that has no credence whatsoever of paying money that they know...

N
7:23 am EST

Drive Smart Georgia - reimbursement

This is a follow up from 12/19/2017

When they do respond they act like they have never heard of the case. They are clueless about the numerous amounts of documentation that they themselves have requested. Then they ask for tax documentation that has no credence whatsoever of paying money that they know is due. Below is the account AGAIN of total ineptness.

Allstate / re-reimbursement for cost of downtime of a driver's education car

On 12/20 - 04:19 p.m. - Sabrina finally called back about the Downtime Claim

Sabrina said that she needed more documentation that there were no other cars available and what I sent was a list of schedules. Told her that the list was exactly what she asked for. It lists the cars and the schedule that they had that day, reflecting that there were no other cars available. She asked how would I be able to tell, told her at the top of the schedules it lists the cars as "P2" and so on. She asked which car was the one involved in the accident, told her it was P10 and that schedule was part of the email I sent them on 08/31.

Also said that we needed to send something in writing on what was the amount we were looking for. Told her it was sent on Aug.31 at 11:04 a.m. I asked her if she needed to be sent again and she said no she had that information. She said because of the amount we were looking for we needed to provide tax information. Told her what does she mean by tax documents? No tax document is going to list the individual car and the taxes for that vehicle so tax documents do not make sense in this case. Told her we had a claim with Allstate in 2016 and a tax document was not used. Gave her the information on that claim she pulled it up and said that on the 2016 claim we provided a little bit of different information. She said that we provided something in writing with the number of lessons missed and the price per lesson and the total amount we were seeking. Told her that I provided that exact same information on this 2017 claim on the email I sent on 08/31/2017 at 11:04 a.m. Asked once again if she needed me to forward that to her, she said no she had it.

She asked how many days were lost and how does she know that those days are accurate. Told her the car was in the shop, meaning we could not use it, and she should be able to confirm it since they paid for the repairs.

She said she was going to talk to her manager and review the information and get back to me.

Remember this has been going on for months! How clueless is a billion dollar company? What type of people are they hiring that can act so reckless, irresponsible, and careless? Obviously All-State.

Hide full review