Future BeatWaste of money

R

I had a terrible experience with Future Beat!! I bought a concert ticket from this site and that was a VIP ticket in which a greet and meet event was included and also I was supposed to get some premium stuff.
When the concert was over we found out that band did not plan a greet and meet event and all VIP members were asked to leave the place. We also did not receive our gifts. So literally we spent more money and received nothing special. When I contacted Future Beat and asked for a refund, they claimed that they were not responsible for that and refused to refund me!! That was not fair, VIP ticket was more expensive because some special bonuses were included!! So as a result I just wasted my money!