FurnitureinFashionUnacceptable!

A

I have never written a review online before however these guys from FurnitureInFashion deserved it! My order arrived damaged and I immediately contacted customer care and received only computer generated responses that made no sense. For about two weeks I have bee trying to get some help but only wasted my time and got nowhere. Everything about my stand was terrible, there were some screws missing and it was literally falling apart! And these guys never did anything to help me! This place needs to be investigated and shut down for good!