Fun Family RewardsFRAUD

I discovered today that Fun Family Rewards has been charging me $9.95 for 4 months on membership that I did not sign up for. I am being told I will receive my refund. It is ridiculous how easy it is for these companies to get your credit card information and charge your credit card without your authorization. I better receive my refund in a timely manner or I will become their worst nightmare!

• Js
    JSCS Dec 04, 2010

I have also been charged for Fun Family Rewards without my knowledge. I am closing out my JC Penney CC. The benefits are not worth the aggravation!

• Co
    Consumer Affairs Mar 09, 2010

This is confirmation that your membership has been canceled. We have also sent you a confirmation to your email address. If we can be of further service, please contact us toll free at [protected], option 2, via fax to [protected] or email to [email protected]

• Ir
    irving singer Mar 05, 2010

please note I just realized your name on my bank statement, which is unknown to me please cancel fun family rewards immediately